birthday parties
friends
balloons
blue skies
trains
pictures
love notes
clocks (melting ones, or broken ones)
ice cream cones (with ice cream inside)
mint chocolate chip
Pixar movies
good books
flying
fairy tale endings
life, the universe and everything
architecture
starry nights
campfires
irises
s'mores
hugs
waffles
Greek yogurt
cantaloupe
sweaters
old movies
poetry
walks (on the beach, up to campus, through a foreign city at night, etc)
making up words
good conversations
Christmas songs
A good mystery, read while curled up in a comfortable chair on a rainy day.
comfortable couches
stuffed animals
foreign films
cooking with friends (and eating, too!)
art museums
thinking, musing, pondering or otherwise wondering about life
dancing (salsa or country)
Spanish poetry
fall weather
teachers
dreams
lunch
colorful leaves
spiral staircases
Spiral Jetty
roses
trying new things
talking to people
making lists in an attempt to describe myself.
Those lists are probably unavoidably incomplete, but I try anyway. I made another of these last year in July, so I thought it would be interesting to do it again and compare the two. Maybe I'll do it again next year... Here's last years' version:
Singing in the rain.
Cooking with friends.
Dancing.
Pizza.
Love notes.
Letters.
People who genuinely care, and who take time to show it.
Going for walks.
Swimming.
Picnics.
Canyons.
Blue skies, with not too many clouds.
Playing soccer with friends, in Spain or wherever.
Going for walks.
Fireworks on the fourth of July.
The way nighttime smells.
Jumping into/through pool toys...
Writing and expressing myself with words (thus this note).
Hearing songs I like come on the radio.
Lying on the floor with my roommates and talking about whatever we want to.
Talking about books, movies and plays with other people who like talking about books, movies and plays.
Singing out loud, when I'm with people who won't mind.
Museums.
Seeing friends I've been missing for a while.
Swing music.
Finding really cool parks.
Spontaneous dance parties.
Liar's dice.
Hugs.
Fiddle and folk music.
Hearing stories.
Speaking Spanish with people.
Baking cupcakes.
Sharing food.
Weddings!
Laughing.
Waterfalls.
Taking pictures and making memories.
Making people smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.