Sunday, January 2, 2011

The new year

Today is only the second day of this new year. And it does feel new. It's a chance to start over, in a way. It's like opening up a brand new journal and writing in it. As we start the new year, we can decide who we want to be this year and create new memories. But it's also a time to reflect on the past. I don't believe in dwelling on the past or on dreaming too much of the future. Rather, we should learn from the past, plan for the future and live fully in the present. Being in the world is a wonderful experience, and I think we should take full advantage of it. That is what I want to do this year. I want to experience life, to learn from my experiences, and to be the best person I can be. I don't know what this year will bring yet, but I'm excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.